
We went to a beach today that is part of a reserve. The fish there were amazing. Pictures do not do it justice. We promise that we will get better with the camera. Those fish are so fast. Saw a huge sea turtle. What a beautiful animal. It was a very humbling experience. Sea turtles have such sweet faces. The sea turtle on 'Nemo' always pops in my mind when I see one. There were thousands of fish. It was awesome.
Hello! WOW! What great pictures. I wanted to write an E-Mail to you, but erm, I don't know about 'blog's', so hmm, I didn't find any contact possibility. Maybe you can write back to me!? I'd be very happy. My e-mail address is nimenhao2010@googlemail.com I'm a brother and last year, means 2008 I wanted to visit Guam and meet some brothers, maybe you know them!? Anyway, I'd be very happy to hear from you, then I'll write more. :-)
ReplyDeleteLets see more pics of Jason cooking!
ReplyDelete