
Two mornings a week Jason makes breakfast for the Bethel family. This morning Jason was making 85 scrambled eggs. Not to mention the side dishes. You guys have to see it to believe it. I am kitchen helper with him on Wednesday morning. I always bring my camera, because I still don't believe it.

Keep those eggs coming Jace, we will be home in a few weeks!!! Miss you all...Da Frooches
ReplyDeleteI love seeing you in the kitchen there buddy! And scrambled eggs . . my favorite!
ReplyDeleteHello! I was just at latitudethirteen.com. I found both that site and this when looking for Italian Kingdom Halls on the Internet... Don't ask me how Guam enters into that...
ReplyDeleteBut I am thrilled to have found these sites. My husband and I are in Fayetteville, Arkansas,(USA) and go to the Farmington congregation just outside of town. It's so nice to meet the Friends. I have a brother and sister-in-law who have been serving in Brooklyn Bethel for over 26 years.