Well, we are back in Guam...and loving it. As you can see, Jason has a new job. That's right, he is being trained to be the kitchen overseer. He went from a tool belt to an apron. He is getting in the groove now and having a blast. He sits at a desk a lot. He orders food and grocery shops. Who knew? You always know when he is in the kitchen because he is singing up a storm. You can see me to the right, in my new digs. I am in building services. Basically, I clean things. Anything from rooms to stairwells to windows and some maintenance too. So Jay went from construction to the kitchen and I went from the kitchen to construction. It really is not about skill...obviously.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
We're Back!
Well, we are back in Guam...and loving it. As you can see, Jason has a new job. That's right, he is being trained to be the kitchen overseer. He went from a tool belt to an apron. He is getting in the groove now and having a blast. He sits at a desk a lot. He orders food and grocery shops. Who knew? You always know when he is in the kitchen because he is singing up a storm. You can see me to the right, in my new digs. I am in building services. Basically, I clean things. Anything from rooms to stairwells to windows and some maintenance too. So Jay went from construction to the kitchen and I went from the kitchen to construction. It really is not about skill...obviously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad to see you're getting into your new jobs! J, I love the hat, I alaways knew you belonged in the kitchen ;0) At least we can see you are happy, that helps with our pain a little . . . Maya and Jen send you love too!
ReplyDelete