So we could not let Tony and Char leave Guam without taking them to Shark's Hole for the night. So we headed out for our annual camping trip. As you can see, we had a terrible time.
Every trip to Shark's Hole includes fresh coconuts. If you have never slept on the beach, let me just say that up until you have to sleep, it is amazing. But sleeping on the beach on packed sand is an experience that you have to just try for yourself. You would think that crashing waves all night would just lull you to sweet sleep. You would think. Anyway, we had a blast.
And waking up to snorkeling is the whole reason we spend the night. Morning snorkeling is nothing like snorkeling in the evening. You know how kids are so happy and snuggily in the morning. Fish are kind of the same, they are all happy and curious. Wandering around almost like they have sleepy eyes and they just want to be near you. I love snorkeling in the morning. I know this pic is blurry, but I crack up over this picture, so I just had to put it on our blog. Don't I look hilarious? It was a great trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment