We had a wonderful memorial. We have 80 publishers in our new congregation and 215 attended memorial. It was really encouraging. Many of them were young teenagers that came on their own.
Your memorial attendance is awesome to hear! I hope those teens keep their interest too. We had 201 in attendance at the firemans hall. Jason offered studies to both Nick Brown and Darci Isegar's sons, both are in contact so that's great! I'm very happy to see you have a comfy chair for assembly parts; I'll be sure our brothers see this photo. Luv ya both!
Your memorial attendance is awesome to hear! I hope those teens keep their interest too. We had 201 in attendance at the firemans hall. Jason offered studies to both Nick Brown and Darci Isegar's sons, both are in contact so that's great! I'm very happy to see you have a comfy chair for assembly parts; I'll be sure our brothers see this photo. Luv ya both!
ReplyDelete